*Basic price excluding VAT
Renault Master, tough and assertive! A van that adapts to your needs
MASTER is instantly distinguished through a more dynamic front-end featuring signature C-shaped lighting. With its assertive design and chrome styling, MASTER has been designed for you, the professional. Why choose between style and practicality? With the fully redesigned dashboard with ergonomic lines, MASTER offers you all of the style and design of a passenger car with no compromise.
WE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE EASIER!
Specifically designed to meet the needs of professionals, MASTER provides the ability to have a truly mobile office, packed with clever solutions:
- Pivoting seatback table with dual split underseat storage compartment (Standard on Business+)
- Multimedia touchscreen with Media Nav Evolution and smartphone integration (Optional)
Optimise your time and effort with MASTER giving you easy access to the loading area, improving your working conditions:
- Grab-handles in the loading area (Standard)
- LED lighting in the loadspace (Optional)
- Anchorage points: -8 for short-wheel base (SWB) and 10 for medium and long-wheel base (LWB) (Standard)
- One of the lowest loadings sills on the market
Drive with peace of mind thanks to equipment designed to make your daily life easier:
- Permanent rear view camera (Optional)
- Side wind assist (Standard)
- Lane departure warning (Optional)
- Active Emergency Braking System (AEBS) (Optional)
- Blind spot warning (Optional)
- Front parking sensors (Optional)
- Grap-handles in the loading area (Standard)
Engines and traction
FIND THE ENGINE THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
New range of engines
MASTER introduces a range of new, more powerful and efficient engines up to 180hp and 400Nm offering you even better performance. Engines fully adapted to your needs with one challenge in mind… reducing your fuel consumption!
To move through difficult terrain, Renault offer a range of traction solutions for both FWD and RWD versions. Standard across the range, Grip Xtend, Hill Start Assist and Trailer Swing Assist provide you with support when you need it most.